Business Travel - Council Bluffs, Iowa
Traveling for business? Get the royal treatment at Holiday Inn Express Council Bluffs.
If you are travelling for business at Omaha or Council Bluffs, treat yourself to outstanding hospitality and comfort at our Council Bluffs hotel. Just 18 minutes southeast of Omaha's Eppley Airfield, our Council Bluffs hotel is at the heart of Omaha and Council Bluff's business and tourist destinations.
For your work away from the office, we offer a 24-hour business center with printer, copier and fax machine. There's also free high-speed wireless Internet at the hotel for your laptop, smart phone or tablet.
To relax after work, dip in the whirlpool at our spa. To stay fit, check out the stylish indoor pool or workout at the on-site fitness center.
Start your day at the complimentary Express Start breakfast bar with warm, delicious cinnamon rolls, cereal, yogurt and our signature coffee.
For your business meetings, book one of the Dodge Rooms—we have a sales and meeting professional onsite to help you (you can also request a meeting online, or call us at 1800-1651-8888 Ext. 5678).
For luxury accommodations at a valuable price, stay at Holiday Inn Express Council Bluffs.
At Holiday Inn Express and Suites - Council Bluffs, you'll be near some of our well-known corporate neighbors.
- Tyson Foods: America's biggest meat producer, Tyson Foods has an office at Council Bluffs' 23rd Avenue—just a stone's throw away from Holiday Inn Express. If you have a business trip to Council Bluffs and your company is in the meat industry, stay at Holiday Inn Express.
- Plumrose: Provider of premium quality meat products for over 75 years, Plumrose specializes in packaged deli meats, bacon, barbecue products, and other premium deli products. Plumrose is just half a mile from Holiday Inn Express Council Bluffs. Plumrose is another socially responsible company that has dedicated its "resources to foundations in their quest to end hunger, homelessness and despair." If you have business with Plumrose, Holiday Inn Express Council Bluffs is just a block away.
- Google Data Center: Just three miles from Holiday Inn Express is one of Google's nine listed data centers. Built early in 2007, this $600 million fully operational site is expected to be an active part of the Iowa community long into the future. Google has stated it intends to help in "boosting" the community "to the forefront of today's fast-paced economy" through its outreach programs, including community grants.
- CenturyLink Center: Just three miles away from Holiday Inn Express Council Bluffs is CenturyLink Omaha Convention Center and Arena. CenturyLink Center Omaha has hosted many important business conferences year-round since its opening in 2003, while the CenturyLink Center Omaha Arena is home to the Creighton Bluejays men's basketball and UNO Maverick men's hockey. The facility has also hosted concerts by big-name superstars like The Rolling Stones, Paul McCartney, Elton John, Billy Joel, The Eagles, U2, Bruce Springsteen, Celine Dion and many more.
- Union Pacific Railroad Co. (UP): America's premiere railroad franchise and the largest railroad network in the United States has a building 3 miles northeast of Holiday Inn Express at 1400 Douglas, Street Omaha.